The Federal Work-Study and Institutional Employment programs at EWC provide part-time work positions for students. To be eligible, students must be accepted, registered as degree-seeking at Eastern Wyoming College, and meet eligibility requirements as established in the EWC Satisfactory Academic Progress Policies for Financial Aid. Because Federal Work-Study is a need-based program, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine eligibility.
Earnings from Work-Study and Institutional Employment positions are intended to provide funds for college-related expenses. On- and 0ff-campus jobs can also provide experience and training in preparation for future employment, and community service opportunities with jobs in areas like the America Reads Program.
- Review 2014-2015 Student Employee Handbook
- Review About Alcohol & Other Drugs on Campus
- View the Position Listings below.
- Complete the online student employment application.
- The Financial Aid Office will notify you and the job supervisor via email of your eligibility for student employment.
- The job supervisor will contact you to setup an interview.
- Complete the required forms (if hired).
- Pick up a work authorization form from the financial aid office.
- Complete the form and have your supervisor sign it.
- Return all complete forms to the financial aid office. Bring proof of identity and proof of employment eligibility (Driver’s license & social security card/passport/birth certificate)
- You can not start work until the Financial Aid Office has received the completed forms.
Open Work-Study Positions
- Custodian Assistant (Classrooms)
- Custodian Assistant (Vacuum)
- Maintenance/Grounds Assistant
- Math Tutor & Instructor Assistant – Robert Schmalzried
- Practice After School Program Tutor
Once you have been hired for a student-employment position, you will need to complete and print the following forms to expedite the final steps of your employment at Eastern Wyoming College. These forms are to be submitted to the Financial Aid Office.
All forms can be completed online before you print. Just click in the area you want to type on the form. The form can be saved to your computer, but the filled-in information cannot be saved. Fill in the form completely and accurately, then print.
W-4 | I-9 | Drug Free Workplace Notification | EWC Confidentiality Statement | Direct Deposit authorization