Veterinary Technology Department: Program Description
If you love animals, want to learn about animal medicine and laboratory techniques, and are looking for a rewarding and meaningful career, then you should consider becoming a veterinary technician. Students who enroll and graduate from the Eastern Wyoming College veterinary technology program will earn an Associate of Applied Science degree and experience the benefits listed below.
- Rural, small town setting
- Small classes and laboratory limits to allow for personalized, hands-on training
- Newly remodeled facilities and additions for laboratories, kennels, and surgeries
- Cost effective program with financial aid and scholarships available
- Experienced and knowledgeable faculty
- Associate of Applied Science degree
- Excellent pass rate on the National Veterinary Technology Exam
Eastern Wyoming College is a comprehensive community college offering a wide variety of clubs and activities for students. We also have on-campus residence halls. The EWC veterinary technology program is accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA). The Veterinary Technology program can be completed in four semesters or students may choose to spread the course work over five semesters.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required for viewing and printing this item. You can get the reader at this link or by clicking the icon below.