Department: Student Services
Tasks & Duties:
Alphabetical filing, typing, microfilming/scanning, copying and other office requests.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Sufficient keyboarding skills
- Comfortable with computer work
- Alphabetizing filing skills
- Dependability and promptness – must be able to work when scheduled
- Willingness to do mundane jobs over and over again
- Ability to focus on tasks at hand
- Daily errands upon request
Average work hours needed per week per student: 8
Monthly pay schedule with Hourly Wage: $7.25
Supervisor & Contact Information:
EASTERN WYOMING COLLEGE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Eastern Wyoming College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities. Inquiries concerning Title VII, Title IX, and Section 504, and Americans with Disabilities Act, may be referred to the Personnel Director, Eastern Wyoming College, Torrington, WY 82240, or phone (307) 532-8304, or the Wyoming Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights Coordinator, 2nd Floor, Hathaway Building Cheyenne, WY 82002-0050, or (307) 777-6218.