The Executive Office Assistant Program provides training in computer skills, written and spoken English communication skills to improve bilingual capabilities, and office procedures. Contact Eastern Wyoming College to find out how you can learn the latest computer applications using up-to-date technology and gaining top-notch office assistant skills.
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and by answering or directing inquiries.
- Arrange meetings, conferences, travel, and appointments.
- Operate office equipment, computers, and digital devices.
Admission requirements for International Students
- Description of educational goals
- English translation of academic records
- College Application for International Student Admission
- Housing deposit
- Financial verification
- TOEFL score of 500 (paper), 173 (computer), or 61 (internet based)
- Tuberculosis exam & medical insurance
- SEVIS I-901 fee ($100 US dollars)
- SEVIS I-20 form
Approximate cost for International Students based on 2014-2015 rates
|$6,744||Tuition / fees|
|$1,300||Books / supplies|
|$6,706||Room / board|
|$1,500||Personal / miscellaneous|
The personal and transportation costs can vary widely person to person and someone living off campus would have higher estimates for room/board, personal and travel expenses.
After you complete this program and receive your degree, you will have these skills and qualifications:
- Administrative English Writing Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Supply Management
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
- Equipment Maintenance
- Travel Logistics
- English Verbal Communication
Executive Office Assistant – Fall Semester
|ACCT-1050-Bookkeeping and a Accounting||2|
|COSC-1200-Computer Information Systems||3|
|ENGL-XXXX-Improving Spoken English||2|
|ENGL-XXXX-Improving Written English||2|
|Total Credit Hours:||16|
Executive Office Assistant – Spring Semester
|BOTK-1510-Office Skill and Services||3|
|BOTK-1970-Occupational Internship I||2|
|BADM-2395-Business Office Capstone||3|
|ENGL-1210-English Composition for
|Total Credit Hours:||17|
Courses may vary depending upon student’s academic background.