- Certain health conditions prevent the Cosmetology Department from servicing specific hand and foot care concerns.
- Please inform the student of any health conditions that may be present.
- Many toenail and foot conditions are not treatable in the school and are outside the scope of practice as defined by the Wyoming State Board of Cosmetology.
- These types of conditions are best addressed by a medical/health professional.
- EWC Cosmetology does NOT offer or recommend Gel Nail Extensions/enhancements.
- EWC Cosmetology will NOT
- Rebase/fill/rebalance nails that have NOT been applied by EWC Cosmetology.
- Remove any enhancement that has NOT been applied by EWC Cosmetology.
- We advise you to have the business that applied the enhancements, also remove them.
Please be aware that services rendered are by students in training. Because of the experience level you may have lifting or popping of the nail(s) before a rebalance is needed. Filing or “picking” will also accelerate lifting, popping or weakening of your enhancement.
Enhancements are NOT maintenance free. Every 2-3 weeks you will need to be scheduled for a rebalance to maintain your enhancement.
If issues arise within 3 days of your service, please contact EWC Cosmetology at 307.532.8265.
We will attempt minor repairs at minimum costs.