EWC Gunsmithing Program Application Checklist
• Complete Eastern Wyoming College Admissions Application.
• Application to the Gunsmithing Program completed.
• Complete background check for Gunsmithing Program ($25 fee)
• Submit all official high school transcripts from any high school attended and submit all official college transcripts from previous institutions.
• Submit an essay to the Gunsmithing program with your online application submission in PDF format. Your essay should be a maximum of 1,000 words, double-spaced and typed in Times New Roman font, size 12. Your essay should include:
1. career goals;
2. experience and/or/training working with hand and power tools, including projects you have made;
3. shooting experience (hunting, competitive, casual, etc.) and hand loading experience.
• Please submit 3 letters of reference in PDF formats (teacher, employer, minister, etc.) NOT related to you with your online application submission.