When the EWC Nursing Student complete the Nursing Program they will have successfully met the following End-of-Program Outcomes:
- Safety: Provide safe nursing care within the healthcare system
- Clinical Judgment: Incorporate prior knowledge, current research, and clinical experience in decision-making.
- Leadership: Demonstrate leadership skills as part of an inter-professional team to promote desired outcomes.
- Patient Centeredness: Use effective communication and advocacy y to provide individual care.
- Professionalism: Practice within the core values, principles, and standards of the nursing profession.
- Health Promotion: Utilize the nursing process and a broad knowledge base to maximize health.