EWC Nursing Program Application Checklist
• Application to the Nursing Program completed.
• Submit all official transcripts from any college/university attended for any coursework you have taken. Transcripts must show the successful completion of the Prerequisties or success if currently enrolled with a grade of “C” or better.
• TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) exam successfully complete with results submitted by the student to EWC by the application deadline. Test scores are only valid for One Calendar Year.
• A minimum of a GPA of 2.50 including a “C” or better in all prerequisites.
• Have met all the requirements on the Admission Ranking Worksheet