Are you interested in becoming a doctor, dentist, or veterinarian?
How about in becoming a pharmacist, or a nurse, or a medical technologist? Are you interested in radiology technology, dental hygiene, physical or occupational therapy?
If so, Eastern Wyoming College may be the place for you to begin your education.
Eastern Wyoming College (EWC) offers pre-professional
courses in small classroom settings which promote and enhance student-teacher interaction. Professional careers demand rigorous academic preparation, and the individualized instruction provided by EWC instructors is often instrumental to a student’s acceptance into professional
programs of study. EWC lecture and lab classes are taught by highly qualified instructors, not teaching assistants.
EWC’s Pre-Professional advisors attend state-wide articulation meetings and communicate with regional professional programs to ensure both transferability of course work and that all requirements for application are being met by the pre-professional student.
Pre-Professional students at EWC commonly transfer to the following programs:
- Nursing – University of Nebraska (Scottsbluff), University of Wyoming(Laramie), University of
Northern Colorado (Greeley), Black Hills State (Spearfish), LCCC (Cheyenne), Casper College
(Casper), Western Nebraska Community College (Scottsbluff)
- Radiology Tech – LCCC (Cheyenne), WNCC/RWMC (Scottsbluff), Casper College (Casper)
- Dental Hygiene – LCCC (Cheyenne), University of Wyoming/Sheridan College
- Pharmacy – University of Wyoming
- Medicine – University of Wyoming/WWAMI(University of Washington), Creighton University
- Dentistry – University of Nebraska (Lincoln), Creighton University (Omaha)
- Veterinary Medicine – Colorado State University, Kansas State University, University of
Nebraska-Lincoln and Iowa State University