Position: Administrative Assistant, Families Becoming Independent (FBI) -Part-Time, Up to 15 hours per Week, Non-Benefitted, Clerical. Position is Grant-funded by WY Dept of Family Services which must be renewed annually; Position is dependent on grant renewal.
Start Date: Open Until Filled
- Provide general clerical support to FBI Grant Coordinator
- Answer phones, greet customers, filing, maintain and track records, organize information, and prepare correspondence
- Assist applicants with the registration process to include data collection and entry, survey completion, and voucher submission
- Aid Grant Coordinator management of annual budget, audit preparation and execution, and requisitions
- Other duties as assigned by the Grant Coordinator
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- MS Office skills/experience is necessary
- Strong computer proficiency is essential
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills a must
- Associate Degree preferred
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience desired
Hiring Range: $11.10/hour
- Submit an EWC Application for Employment and a Resume to Human Resources using the above address.
- Application materials may be sent via email or hard copy.
- All applications will be processed and screened. Selected applicants will be contacted for a candidate interview.
- Applications materials can be emailed to email@example.com
EWC IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER