In order to view your grades and EWC transcripts online, you will use LancerNet, a web-based interface that allows you to access your information contained in the EWC student database. You may view your account information, determine your financial aid status, and view your transcript and placement testing summary. Additionally, you may search and register for classes. Accessing LancerNet requires a username and password.
Getting to LancerNet
- Click the “LancerNet” link found in the top center of any of the EWC web pages.
- Login with your EWC Username and LancerNet Password.
- Login to LancerNet. Click the MyEWC Services link in the black ribbon. Several menus should appear on the left of the page. Click the menu item: My Grades
- Select the term you wish to view, scroll to the bottom, select UG-Undergraduate, then click the “Submit” button.
- The information displayed shows the term, your total credits earned, total grade points, and term GPA. This is not your cumulative GPA. Listed below that is the grade information for each course you took that semester.
You may view a transcript record of all coursework done at Eastern Wyoming College. Although this transcript can be printed, please realize that it is an unofficial transcript. Follow this link to request an official transcript, often needed for college enrollment and some job applications.
- Login to LancerNet. Click the MyEWC Services link in the black ribbon. Several menus should appear on the left of the page. Click the menu item: View My Transcript
- Select UG-Undergraduate as the transcript type, then click the “Submit” button.
- The information displayed shows the grade information for each of your courses from earliest to most recent. Scroll to the bottom of the page to view the Total Earned Credits, Total Grade Points, and your Cumulative GPA.
- All items in LancerNet can be activated with a SINGLE CLICK. Please be patient with the process.
- Be sure to “Log Out” of LancerNet and close your web browser when finished.
- For login support, please contact the EWC Help Desk at 307.534.2912 or 877.392.4678 (877-EWC-INST).