Eastern Wyoming College has the following updates to share with students, employees, and the public.
- Update from the Library: All online resources are still available 24/7 for faculty and students. All checkouts have been extended to May 5th. Patrons that have items to return may do so by using the exterior book drop.
- For student employees funded either through the Federal Work-Study program or institutional student employment, EWC will continue to pay wages for hours the student was scheduled to work or would normally have worked for as long as the college is closed or for students whose classes are transitioned online. Students need to work closely with their supervisor(s) to record and approve time online as usual. Students are NOT expected to be on campus to fulfill any student employment obligations. Please contact Holly West at 307.532.8224 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- The Lancer Livestock Sale scheduled for April 5th has been canceled as an in-person sale but work is being done to transition to an online format through the Agriculture department’s Facebook page. Please watch for additional details.
- Students will hear from instructors by Friday morning, March 20, 2020, about the status of classes. Instructors will contact students through Canvas or at the student’s EWC email account.
- All classes will resume Monday, March 23rd in an online or otherwise modified format.
- The Follett bookstore is working on specific announcements regarding textbook issues. Please watch for more specific details as they become available.
- EWC employees are contacting all students directly to assess student needs. Please expect a phone call or message. If you do not receive a direct call, please contact the Student Services office at 307.532.8230.
- Here is a list of resources for reference:
Residence Life, Shannon Jolley – 307.575.0312, email@example.com
Student Services, Roger Humphrey – 307.575.1387 or 307.532.8257, firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Services, Heidi Edmunds – 307.575.0078, email@example.com
Dean of Faculty/Students, Debbie Ochsner – 307.575.1121, firstname.lastname@example.org
Douglas Campus/Concurrent Enrollment, Margaret Farley – 307.359.0587, email@example.com
Please continue to regularly check your EWC email account for updated information or watch the EWC website for updates at the following link: https://ewc.wy.edu/alerts/
Comments are closed.