With the final sponsorships and expenses in and calculated, the Eastern Wyoming College Foundation is pleased to share that the tournament raised $13,411. This year’s tournament had 27, 4-person teams participating.
Financial highlight of the tournament is that 82% of the gross profit is returned to Calcutta bidders, winning teams, and to the EWC golf team. The Calcutta proceeds paid $10,000 to the top six bidders. There was $4,832 paid back to the top six teams in the form of credit at the Pro Shop. The proceeds paid to the EWC golf team for donated auction items and extra-tee shots on hole number 9 was $2,386. Scott Prusia Treasurer for the EWC Foundation stated “Thanks to everyone that helped. I thought the presence of the EWC golf team both days was amazing. Great kids and a great coach.” John Hansen Director of Institutional Development for the College further stated, “Thanks to our corporate sponsors, community, & volunteers it takes all of us, to pull over a successful event.” Hansen continues, “The love this community has for their Lancers and the Foundation is palpable and truly moving.”
Tournament play results:
- 1st place: Mark Mattis, Matt Mattis, Tina Mattis, Craig Leithead
- 2nd place: Sandra Huckfeldt, Michelle Prusia, Scott Prusia, John Long
- 3rd place: Gary Childs, Julie Haught, Brian Childs, Josh Ditter
- 4th place: Ron Brooks, Michael Coon, Bonnie Childs, Bob Childs
- 5th place: Rick Stapleton, Dick Yates, Todd Seiffert, Jacque Seiffert
- 6th place: Ron Halley, Jeff Halley, Grant Curry, Ken Banister
- Men-Most accurate drive: Joe Guth
- Women-Most accurate drive: Patty Schaneman
- Women-Closest to the pin: Pat Blacker
- Longest drive in fairway: Kash Kaufamn
- Longest team putt: Kevin Carmody – 21st Century Equipment Team
- Men-Closest to the pin: Ron Brooks
Comments are closed.