Loan Request Forms

In order for EWC to process a Direct Student Loan (Subsidized or Unsubsidized) you must complete a Direct Loan Request Form. Parents wanting to borrow a parent PLUS loan should follow the instructions listed on the sheet below or go to and complete the Parent PLUS application and Master Promissory Note.

File Options Form Name
PLUS Loan Information Form
Federal vs. Alternative Loan Information
2014-2015 Additional Loan Request Form
2014-2015 Direct Loan Request Form

Register for Lancer Look 2016