Who to contact Email Address Phone Number
Susan Stephenson-Finanical Aid Director susan.stephenson@ewc.wy.edu 307.532.8325

To receive private education loan funds, the borrower must submit a self-certification form to the lender. Your lender can provide the form, you may contact EWC’s Financial Aid Office, or you can download it here: Private Education Loan applicant self-certification

This form must be sent to your lender; do not submit the form to EWC.

Be sure to contact the lender to inquire about any additional requirements that may be needed before your loan funds can be disbursed.


  • If you haven’t already applied for federal and state financial aid, you’re encouraged to do so by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
  • You may wish to delay your private loan until you receive your financial aid award notice because you could receive enough financial aid to replace the private loan you intend to borrow.
  • Research federal vs. private loans here: Federal vs. alternative loan info

Category: Consumer Information Topics

← Faq

EWC Registration Fall 2016