Buy Your Textbooks at the EWC Bookstore
Students with an anticipated credit balance (or book-specific awards) are allowed to charge books (and reasonable supplies) from the EWC Bookstore to their student account with a valid authorization completed via MyEWC. Your aid can be used to purchase textbooks through the EWC Bookstore during the specified charge period. Charge periods will be noted on the financial aid important dates posters at the beginning of each Fall and Spring term. Charge periods are included below:
Fall 2021: August 2 through September 3
Spring 2022: January 4 through January 31
Summer 2022: May 23 through June 13
BEFORE you can charge books/supplies using financial aid, you must provide EWC with your authorization to deduct textbook charges from your financial aid award.
Please note: your authorization is good for one academic year, so if you complete this authorization for the Fall, you do NOT need to complete it again for the following Spring or Summer term, but you would need to complete another authorization for the next academic year.
Follow these easy steps to provide authorization to charge your books using your Financial Aid Award:
- Access your MyEWC account.
- Click the “Bookstore Auth” button.
- Read the statements. If you agree with the statements, please select “I understand and agree to these terms” under each statement. Students that select “I understand” for each statement will be considered for approval of authorization pending the review of book awards and/or anticipated credit balance amounts. Click the “Authorize!” button.
- You should see a confirmation message. Read the information about the purchasing period. You will also receive an email of this same information in your MyEWC mailbox.
- Click the “Close” button to finish the process.
- Your request requires processing time. If you plan to purchase books on-campus, the processing time is approximately one hour. If you plan to purchase books online, the system can take up to 24 hours to update with your authorization.
Shop in the EWC Bookstore, Torrington Campus, Activity Center Building
Questions? If you have questions about your financial aid status, please contact the Financial Aid office – 307.532.8224 or 877.392.4678, menu option 6.
If you have questions about this process or need help with your MyEWC log-in, please contact Aaron Bahmer at 307.532.8284 or 877.392.4678, menu option 3.
EWC Bookstore – 307.532.8216
Free Shipping when you order your books online prior to the end of the charge period and have your books shipped to the Eastern Wyoming College Outreach site in your local community; Chugwater, Douglas, Glendo, Glenrock, Guernsey, Hulett, Lusk, Moorcroft, Newcastle, Sundance, Wheatland, Upton.