Buy Your Textbooks at the EWC Bookstore
If you have been awarded financial aid and you will have a credit balance for Spring 2016, your aid can be used to purchase textbooks through the EWC Bookstore August 1-September 12, 2016.
Before you can make that purchase, you need to provide EWC with your authorization to deduct textbook charges from your financial aid award. Your authorization is good for one academic year, so if you complete this authorization for the Fall, you do NOT need to complete it again for the rest of the 2016-2017 academic year.
Follow these easy steps to provide authorization to charge your books using your Financial Aid Award:
- Access your LancerNet account.
- Click the MyEWC Services tab (Hint: Look in the black stripe just below the tab you clicked).
- Click the link for FA Bookstore Authorization.
- Mark the box to authorize and click “Authorize!” button.
- You should see a confirmation message. Read the information about the purchasing period. You will also receive an email of this same information in your LancerNet mailbox.
- Click the “Close” button to finish the process.
If you have questions about this process or help with your LancerNet log-in, please contact Aaron Bahmer at 307.532.8284 or 877.392.4678, menu option 7.
If you have questions about your financial aid status, please contact the Financial Aid office – 307.532.8224 or 877.392.4678, menu option 6.
Shop in the EWC Bookstore, Torrington Campus, Activity Center Building.
EWC Bookstore – 307.532.8398
Free Shipping when you order your books on-line by September 12 and have your books shipped to the Eastern Wyoming College Outreach site in your local community; Chugwater, Douglas, Glendo, Glenrock, Guernsey, Hulett, Lusk, Moorcroft, Newcastle, Sundance, Wheatland, Upton.