Buy Your Textbooks at the EWC Bookstore
Students with an anticipated credit balance (or book-specific awards) are allowed to charge books (and reasonable supplies) from the EWC Bookstore to their student account with a valid authorization completed via LancerNet. Your aid can be used to purchase textbooks through the EWC Bookstore during the specified charge period. Charge periods will be noted on the financial aid important dates posters at the beginning of each Fall and Spring term. Charge periods for the Fall and Spring academic terms are included below:
Fall 2017: August 7 through September 11
Spring 2018: January 4 through January 22
Summer 2018: May 14 through June 11
BEFORE you can charge books/supplies using financial aid, you must provide EWC with your authorization to deduct textbook charges from your financial aid award.
Please note: your authorization is good for one academic year, so if you complete this authorization for the Fall, you do NOT need to complete it again for the following Spring or Summer term, but you would need to complete another authorization for the next academic year.
Follow these easy steps to provide authorization to charge your books using your Financial Aid Award:
- Access your LancerNet account.
- Click the MyEWC Services tab (Hint: Look in the black stripe just below the tab you clicked).
- Click the link for “FA Bookstore Authorization.”
- Read the statements. If you agree with the statements, please select “I understand and agree to these terms” under each statement. Students that select “I understand” for each statement will be considered for approval of authorization pending the review of book awards and/or anticipated credit balance amounts. Click the “Authorize!” button.
- You should see a confirmation message. Read the information about the purchasing period. You will also receive an email of this same information in your LancerNet mailbox.
- Click the “Close” button to finish the process.
- Your request requires processing time. If you plan to purchase books on-campus, the processing time is approximately one hour. If you plan to purchase books online, the system can take up to 24 hours to update with your authorization.
Shop in the EWC Bookstore, Torrington Campus, Activity Center Building
Open Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
*The first week of classes the bookstore will be open until 7:00 pm
Summer Hours: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday-Thursday, and from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on Fridays.
Questions? If you have questions about your financial aid status, please contact the Financial Aid office – 307.532.8224 or 877.392.4678, menu option 6.
If you have questions about this process or need help with your LancerNet log-in, please contact Aaron Bahmer at 307.532.8284 or 877.392.4678, menu option 7.
EWC Bookstore – 307.532.8398
Free Shipping when you order your books online prior to the end of the charge period and have your books shipped to the Eastern Wyoming College Outreach site in your local community; Chugwater, Douglas, Glendo, Glenrock, Guernsey, Hulett, Lusk, Moorcroft, Newcastle, Sundance, Wheatland, Upton.