Thanks for signing up! You may receive an itinerary in the mail shortly. We look forward to seeing you! Below is an itinerary that you can print.
- 9:00 am
- Registration in the Cafeteria – Donuts/ Juice/Coffee
- 9:30 am
- Welcome and Introductions in Cafeteria
- Student Services team greets guests and reviews the day
- Dr. Landa, Vice President for Academic Services
- Court Merrigan, Bridge program
- 10:00 am
- Meet with an advisor to create a Fall 2016 class schedule (cafeteria) – Or –
- ACCUPLACER testing before meeting with advisor (Rooms 273 + 271)
- 10:00 am
- Parent meeting/ YOU AND YOUR STUDENT (TEB 131)
- Dr. Cogdill, Vice President of Student Services
- Kyle Rice, Director of Housing
- Susan Stephenson, Financial Aid Director
- 11:00 am
- Lunch served until 1:00 pm (Cafeteria)
- FINANCIAL AID : staff will be available throughout the day (Student Services)
- HOUSING: Housing tours will take place at 1:00 in Eastern and Lancer Hall.
If you have any questions before registration, please call Zach Smith at 307-532-8232 or email at email@example.com. Enjoy your summer and we’ll see you soon!! It would be a good idea to take some time to take practice ACCUPLACER tests so you know what to expect come test time and to help you determine where you need to go back and study. Try these two websites:
- Go to the Eastern Wyoming College website ewc.wy.edu
- Click the “Library” link in the ribbon on the left hand side of the page
- Click “LibGuides” from the links list on the right side of the page
- On the next page a list of Guides is presented in the middle of the page. Type in ACCUPLACER
- Select the first link. This will lead you information regarding the ACCUPLACER.
- Select any of the topics under “How Can I Know What the ACCUPLACER Looks Like?” or specific subject areas.
There is an app available for you to use. Information regarding the app can be found here: https://secure-media.collegeboard.org/digitalServices/pdf/accuplacer/accuplacer-study-app-flyer.pdf