Do I need a library card?
- Yes. Your employee ID card is your library card. Please come to the library to have it activated.
- We will also keep your card number on file in case you do not have your card on you.
What can I borrow?
- All library materials except microforms.
How long are loans?
- Books – 1 semester
- Periodicals – 3 days
- Other items as necessary
How can I renew items?
- Renewals may be made in person, by accessing My Account on WyLDCAT, by phone: 307.532.8210.
What if it’s overdue or lost?
- If declared lost, the cost for replacement is $15 plus cost of item.
- For more information contact library staff.
Can I borrow from other libraries?
- Yes, EWC library is a member of WyLD and has access to libraries across Wyoming.
If WyLD doesn’t have the book that I need or I need an article, where can I get it?
- Located in the EWC Library.
- 14 computers are available for academic use by students.
- Wireless internet access is also available.
- The copy machine is located in the library.
- Copies are $.10 per page.
- Microfiche/microfilm printer copies are free.
- To schedule a class on library resources for your course or subject area, contact a library staff member at 532.8210.
- Bring materials and/or URL with course number and title and any restrictions to be placed on the material to the library.
- Allow 24 hours before availability to students.
- Materials restricted by license to EWC students, faculty, and staff require you to log in. Please contact the library for login instructions.
- Distance Education/Outreach.