COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates and Information 


Do I need a library card?

  • Yes. Your student ID card is also your library card.  Please go to College Relations to request an ID card.  You will need to register with the library before you can check out materials.
  • You will need your library barcode and pin to request materials.

What can I borrow?

  • All library materials except: microforms, reference books, videos, skulls and skeletons.

How long are the loans?

  • Books – 2 weeks
  • Periodicals – 3 days

How can I renew items?

What if it’s overdue or lost?

  • For lost materials the patron will be charged the current replacement cost plus a processing fee of $15.00.
  • For more information please contact library staff.

Can I borrow from other libraries?

  • Yes, EWC Library is a member of WyLD and has access to libraries across Wyoming

If WyLD does not have the book I need or I need an article, where can I get it?

Computer Lab

  • The library has 14 stations available for academic use by students.
  • Wireless internet access is also available.


  • Copies are 10 ¢ a copy and it is self serve.
  • Fax is available with staff assistance.
  • Microfiche/microfilm reader/printer copies are free.


  • Link to WyLD Reserves
  • Print copies of books and articles are held in the library office.

Wyoming Talking Books

EWC Library Tutorial Video