EWC Campus Update, March 19, 2020
Eastern Wyoming College has announced that beginning today, the College will officially close and reopen on April 6th. Employees will still be available to students during this time and will be working from home. Please continue to email or call EWC employees if you have questions or need assistance. Daily updates and alerts will still be distributed and posted at the following link: https://ewc.wy.edu/alerts/.
- The Black and Gold Bash scheduled for April 18th has been postponed to a later date.
- Residence Hall students will be receiving EWC emails from Shannon and Rebekah regarding plans for moving out of the Residence Halls. If you do not receive an email by Friday, March 20th, please contact them directly.
- College officials will evaluate prorated refunds of room and board charges on a case-by-case basis based on the individual student’s financial aid package.
- Classes will still resume on Monday, March 23rd in an online or otherwise modified format. Students will receive communication from their instructors at their EWC email account or through Canvas.
- For those students who need to make payments, all payments can be made online through their MyEWC student portal. If you have questions, please leave a message at 307-532-8205. The business office will access those messages periodically and respond accordingly.
From the EWC Bookstore: In order to facilitate the learning process and make your eLearning experience more dynamic, our campus store is offering three options to supplement and support your efforts.
- FREE Online Shipping Offer: Visit the campus store website ewcstore.com for Free Shipping on all items with no minimum purchase. This includes various formats of course materials, supplies, apparel, technology and more.
- Access to eBooks AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE: Visit the campus store website ewcstore.com to gain access to eBooks at no additional charge with your .edu email address. You can access up to 7 eBooks for the designated period free of charge.
- FREE Access to Lumen Learning OER Courseware: Lumen Learning, our OER partner, is offering FREE access to courseware to help supplement content, and offer additional resources to faculty, click here for the Lumen offer.
- Free Shipping on Rental Returns & Deadline Extensions: The campus store is offering free shipping return labels and is also extending the non-return period without penalty to assist with increased returns by mail. Click the COVID-19 message on the home page of the campus store website ewcstore.com.
EWC President Dr. Lesley Travers added the following, “I am committed to keeping our students and employees safe during this uncertain time and am dedicated to doing all we can to complete the semester.”