Official Transcripts

We send official transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse.  You may request delivery through secure electronic delivery or by mail.  You can request transcripts be sent to colleges, graduate schools, licensing boards, employers, or even yourself.

Official transcripts include undergraduate courses for which a final grade has posted.  In progress coursework is not displayed.

The NSC online ordering form is available here:

Unofficial Transcripts

If you have attended EWC since 2010, you may still obtain a list of your EWC courses and grades through your myEWC portal. Once logged in, click on the three lines in the upper left of the page, then click on Academics in the left side menu, then click on unofficial transcripts.


If you attended high school equivalency courses at EWC, these records are maintained at the State of Wyoming level and available via


If you are a Wyoming resident fill out the Wyoming Residency Form.