Admission Ranking Worksheet
|1||Application for general admission to EWC||0|
|2||Application to the EWC Nursing Program||0|
|3||Official High School transcript or High School Equivalency Certificate||0|
|4||Official transcripts from ALL colleges previously attended||0|
|5||College grade point average. A minimum grade point average of 2.50 is required. GPA is calculated using all college courses. All Prerequisite courses must be completed with a grade of “C” or higher. GPA will not be rounded for point determination.||
|3.75 – 4.0||50|
|3.5 – 3.749||45|
|3.0 – 3.49||40|
|2.5 – 2.99||35|
|8||TEAS V adjusted individual total score. A minimum score of 58.7% must be achieved|
|90.7 – 100||50|
|78.0 – 90.6||45|
|58.7 – 77.9||35|
- Additional points can be earned by having permanent residency in:
- Converse County = 5 points
- EWC Service Area (Crook, Weston, Niobrara, Platte, Goshen) = 3 points
- Other Wyoming counties = 1 point
- Permanent residency is defined in the EWC Catalog.
- You must meet the minimum of 70 points to qualify for the additional residency points.
- Memorial Hospital of Converse County (MHCC) partnership with EWC allows two slots to be saved for two (MHCC) employees who meet the minimum requirement of 70 points.
- Students will be ranked according to GPA and TEAS-V Testing. The top 12 students will be admitted and an additional two students will be chosen as alternatives provided they have met the minimum requirement of 70 points.