Eastern Wyoming College and the Workforce Development Center can deliver economical training programs to enhance your personal development or improve your company’s workforce.
Providing access to learning for careers and for life.
- Work with you to deliver convenient, high-value solutions that fit your needs.
- Provide value-added learning opportunities that enhance economic development.
- Create partnerships with individuals, businesses, and industries for lifelong learning.
- Serve as the educational partner for your organization.
“The class was way more than I expected. I walk away with so many ideas and tools to improve my job and workplace.”
– Kendra Stienmetz, Points West Bank
Customized Training Available
Designed to help individuals and businesses compete in today’s fast-paced world by providing them with up-to-date skills and certifications. We offer a wide range of programs with flexible scheduling at an excellent value, all taught by some of the best professionals in business and industry. Customized courses can be provided either at our training facilities or on-site at your location.
“Creativity is a must in the business world, some of us need more help pulling that info together.”
– Somer Pieper DVM, Bear Creek Veterinary Clinic
TANF-CPI Grant Funds available for qualified individuals
Eastern Wyoming College is a recipient of the Goshen County TANF-CPI Grant. Funds from this grant can be used to cover tuition costs, fees, and supplies. Eligibility requirements are:
- Parents of children under the age of 18
- Meet income guidelines
- Be a Goshen County Resident
- Enrolling in the following programs: CNA, CNA II, Medication Aid, or CDL Training.
The TANF-CPI grant program can also provide assistance with resume building, interview skills, and success on the job. Job placement assistance may also be provided.
“In the economic development field, it is extremely important to have the right resources readily available in recruiting companies to the area. One of GCEDC’s most important resources in our tool kit is the extremely effective and valuable workforce development programs offered through Eastern Wyoming College. They provide a wide variety of industry-specific training programs that can be a deciding factor for a company deciding whether or not to come to Goshen County. EWC is right on target in helping to boost the economy of our county.”
– Lisa Johnson, Former Executive Director, Goshen County Economic Development Corp.