Campus Update – 3/16/20, afternoon update
Monday, March 16th, 2020 • 4:40 pm
Contact: Tami Afdahl, Director of College Relations, 307.575.0829, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastern Wyoming College officials and employees worked diligently today to address student needs and concerns. General questions can still be sent to Tami Afdahl at 307.575.0829 or email@example.com. More specific questions should be directed as follows:
- Residence Life, Shannon Jolley – 307.575.0312, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Services, Roger Humphrey – 307.575.1387 or 307.532.8257, email@example.com
- Academic Services, Heidi Edmunds – 307.575.0078, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dean of Faculty/Students, Debbie Ochsner – 307.575.1121, email@example.com
- Douglas Campus/Concurrent Enrollment, Margaret Farley – 307.359.0587, firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes will resume online or otherwise modified beginning Monday, March 23rd. Students, please check your EWC email account. Faculty members are beginning to reach out to their students and will continue to do so over the next few days. All alerts and notices will also be posted here: https://ewc.wy.edu/alerts/.
Comments are closed.