To promote the independence and self-sufficiency of students with disabilities, and encourage the provision of equal opportunities and access in education for students with disabilities at Eastern Wyoming College as mandated by Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), and the ADA Amendments Act of 2008.
EWC is committed to providing information, accommodation services, and agency referral to students a documented disability. Any student enrolled at Eastern Wyoming College who has a documented physical, cognitive, and/or emotional disability is eligible for assistance.
- Interpreter, Reader, and Recording Services
- Advocacy with Faculty and Staff
- Test-Taking Accommodations
- Assistance with Study Skills, Note-Taking, and Test Preparation
- Career, Academic, and Personal Counseling
- Tutoring Services
- Educational Technology Loan Assistance
Accessibility and Digital Security Guide