EWC to allow a limited number of spectators at games
The Athletic Department at Eastern Wyoming College has announced that a limited number of spectators will be allowed to attend EWC home competitions. Spectator guidance is as follows:
- Spectators will be allowed at athletic events beginning Tuesday, February 9, 2021
- There will be limited space and only the eastside bleachers will be available for public seating. As per Wyoming Public Health Orders, we are limited to 50% capacity of the facility up to 250 people.
- Seating will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis. If you are interested in attending events, you need to register at the following link with your first name, last name, phone number, and email
- Link – https://ewc.wy.edu/athletic-events/
- Spectators may begin registering for the event 48 hours prior to the event. Registration will close 4 hours prior to the scheduled game time. Spectators who do not register will not be allowed into the game.
- Spectators will be required to check-in at the southeast door only in the lobby of the gymnasium. You will not be allowed to enter the event if your name is not on the list.
- Spectators are required to sit in designated rows in order to maintain 6 ft social distancing when possible.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Concessions will not be available.
- All fans will be required to exit through the southeast entrance of the gymnasium immediately following the event once all athletes and coaching staff have exited the facility.
- The volleyball tournament scheduled for February 11-12 will be closed to the public as we cannot maintain social distancing running two courts.
As a reminder, spectators wishing to attend must register at the link above, during the open time period, to attend. Those not registered will be turned away at the door.