Eastern Wyoming College will soon be accepting applications for the fall 2018 semester for the Associate Degree in Nursing program which is offered at the Douglas Campus.
The application process will open on January 3, 2018 and will close at midnight on February 20, 2018. All application materials are available online and must be submitted electronically. No paper applications will be accepted.
Applications steps are as follows:
- Complete the EWC Application for Admissions online. If you are currently an enrolled EWC student, you do not need to complete this application.
- Submit official high school and/or official college transcripts to the EWC Admissions Office. Please verify that the EWC Admissions Office has received your official transcripts by the February 20, 2018 deadline (307.532.8207).
- Complete the EWC Nursing Application online when open, January 3, 2018 – February 20, 2018. Complete the Application Checklist as well.
- All applicants must take the TEAS Test (Nursing Entrance Exam) and have test scores sent to Eastern Wyoming. This can be done by choosing Eastern Wyoming College on the drop-down menu when taking the test.
- Applicants must have an overall GPA of 2.5 and a “C” or better for all prerequisite courses.
The TEAS Test will be offered on the Douglas Campus on Wednesday, January 3, 2018, 1 pm; Thursday, January 4, 2018, 5:30 pm; and Saturday, January 6, 2018, 1 pm.
The TEAS Test will be offered on the Torrington Campus on Wednesday, January 3, 2018, 1 pm; Thursday, January 4, 2018, 5:30 pm; and Saturday, January 20, 2018, 9 am.
Complete program and application information is available on the EWC website at https://ewc.wy.edu/academic-services/majors/nursing/. Any questions should be directed to Ms. Suzey Delger, Nursing Director, 307.624.7020 or by email at email@example.com.
Comments are closed.